Angelina Colon is a top Doctor in BRONX, NY.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Angelina Colon is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Angelina Colon is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Angelina Colon is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In BRONX, NY, Angelina Colon is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Angelina Colon's Practice location
BRONX, NY 10469Get Direction
Angelina Colon's reviewsWrite Review
- Polydipsia: Excessive Thirst Causes and Symptoms
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is the medical term for excessive thirst. It is usually regarded as one of the initial symptoms of diabetes.It is normal to feel thirsty, especially after workouts and strenuous activities. It is quite important for people to drink the recommended amount of water per...
- Why Is Ovarian Cancer So Difficult to Treat?
While many meaningful leaps forward have been made in various types of cancer in recent years, unfortunately, ovarian cancer is not one of them. This has left many experts and people who have the condition wondering, "why is it so difficult to treat ovarian cancer?"A rare conditionDiagnosis for...
- The Common (and not so common) Benefits Some Hospitals Offer to Nurses
In an article released on Nurse.com in August 2017, executive dean and professor Marie Nolan at John Hopkins University discusses both the granted, and not so common, benefits nurses should consider when seeking a potential employer. She urges readers and students to look beyond their offered salary...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Janet M Neigel M.D.101 Old Short Hills Rd West Orange NJ 07052
- Dr. Steven Paul Shikiar M.D.140 Grand Ave Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. Sebastian Lighvani MD186 E 76TH ST NEW YORK NY 10021
- Dr. Mark W Dobriner M.D.60 Cutter Mill Rd Great Neck NY 11021
- Dr. Maurice M Khosh M.D.425 West 59th Street New York NY 10019
- Dr. Joshua Michael Rubinstein M.D.1685 MORRIS AVE BRONX NY 10457