Farhad Jamali, M.D. is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and has been practicing since 1995. He was Chief Resident and has received multiple awards in teaching and clinical practice. Since 2002, he ...
Education and Training
Teheran Univ, Fac of Med, Teheran, Iran 1997
Tehran University of Medical Sciences School of Medicine 1995
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Sleep Apnea
- Herniated Disc
- H. Pylori
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Vascular Disease
- Prince George'S Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Prince George's Hospital Center Program
Dr. Farhad Jamali M.D.'s Practice location
Glenn Dale, MD 20769Get Direction
Dr. Farhad Jamali M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jamali
- What Causes Cat Scratch Fever?
What is cat scratch fever?Cat scratch fever is also known as "cat scratch disease", which is a type of bacterial infection. The disease got its name because humans contract the infection from cats that are infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae, which is one of the most common...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Leukopenia: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
What is leukopenia?White blood cells (WBCs) are an important part of the immune system, which is why they are called as "fighter cells". There are five different types of white blood cells (WBCs) in our body. They are neutrophils, eosinophils, basophils, monocytes, and lymphocytes. Each type of WBC...
- Are Creatine Supplements Necessary?
Creatine, the popular chemical among athletes for enhanced performance, can be obtained from any normal diet. This chemical is also manufactured naturally in the body, and it can help create energy from the food an individual consumes. Although it is a popular choice among athletes, there is no...
- Health Benefits of Yoga, Tai Chi & Pilates
Many consider yoga as a method to stretch and tone the muscles and improve and expand the mind. “The physical benefits of yoga are very often underestimated," says Julie Rudiger, a therapist in Denver. According to her, practicing this activity has helped her to be stronger, more flexible, both...
- What Is Tramadol Used For?
Tramadol, sold under the brand name "Ultram" in the United States, is a synthetic opioid analgesic used to manage moderate to moderately-severe pain. It is generally used to relieve pain as that experienced during chronic conditions like arthritis or after surgery. Tramadol Hcl 50 mg also arrives in...
- Dr. Girish Sadashiva Rao MD7700 Old Branch Ave Clinton MD 20735
- Dr. Katharine Spreng Waldmann M.D.3910 Rickover Rd Silver Spring MD 20902
- Dr. Mohammad Khalid MD2730 University Blvd. West Wheaton-Glenmont Maryland 20902
- Dr. Anubhav Mital M.D.1010 Cereal Avenue Hamilton Ohio 45103
- Petek Donmez6224 Montrose Road Rockville Maryland 20852
- Dr. Shayma al-Mudhafar M.D.6319 Castle Place Falls Church Virginia 22044