Dr. John Henry Stock MD
Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology1920 E Cambridge Ave Suite 301 Phoenix AZ, 85006
Dr. John Stock is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Stock specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
- Or Health Science University Hospital
Dr. John Henry Stock MD's Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85006Get Direction
TEMPE, AZ 85283Get Direction
Dr. John Henry Stock MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stock
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Dr. Christopher L Lindblade MD1920 E Cambridge Ave Phoenix AZ 85006
- Dr. Stephen G Pophal MD1919 E Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85016
- Dr. Luke J Lamers MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Shabib A. Alhadheri MD936 West Chandler Blvd. Chandler Arizona 85225
- Dr. Amy Lorraine Svenson M.D.171 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Andrew L Papez MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109