Dr. June Seliber-klein M.D.
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine18921 Portola Dr Suite B Salinas CA, 93908
Dr. June Seliber-klein practices Sleep Medicine in Salinas, CA. Dr. Seliber-klein studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical Center 1986
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Sleep Medicine
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Loyola University Medical Center
- West Suburban Medical Center Program
Dr. June Seliber-klein M.D.'s Practice location
Salinas, CA 93908Get Direction
Dr. June Seliber-klein M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Seliber-klein
- Does Sleep Apnea Cause Panic Disorder?
Signs of a panic attack can be hot flashes or sweating, dizziness, headache, an unexplainable feeling of danger, nausea, difficulty breathing, and elevated heart rate. ...
- Can Sleep Apnea Increase the Risk of a Stroke?
Stroke is one of the leading causes of long-term disability and death globally. Many conditions have long been known to increase the risk of stroke, like a high level of blood cholesterol, diabetes, high-blood pressure, smoking, and atrial fibrillation. However, now snoring, or rather sleep apnea,...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Carrie Fisher's Death Leads to Increased Concern Over Sleep Apnea
Long-time actress and author Carrie Fisher will probably be best remembered as playing her iconic role of Princess Leia in George Lucas’s cult classic Star Wars. When news of her death reached the internet, fans of the beloved series were shocked and eager to find the cause, especially since her...
- What Are the Causes and Treatment of Somnolence?
What is somnolence?Somnolence is the medical term used when a person is close to falling asleep or is in a state of sleepiness. In such case, the person is not able to resist the urge of sleeping or dozing off. A person taking many psychiatric medications for bipolar disorder or any other mental...
- Improving Sleep Apnea Symptoms May Benefit Epilepsy Patients
Epilepsy affects approximately 0.5-1 percent of the population. It is a disease characterized by involuntary movements or seizures. Although numerous drugs have been introduced to treat epilepsy over the last few decades, almost one-third of those living with epilepsy do not benefit from these...
- Dr. Karim Tadlaoui M.D.Duke University Hospitals Durham NC 27710
- Dr. Hans P Poggemeyer M.D.30 Garden Ct Monterey CA 93940
- Dr. John M Koostra M.D.30 Garden Ct Monterey CA 93940
- Dr. Georgina M Heal M.D.30 Garden Ct Monterey CA 93940
- Dr. Richard J Kanak M.D.30 Garden Ct Monterey CA 93940
- Dr. Shirley Laurine Dickinson M.D.2 Upper Ragsdale Dr Monterey CA 93940