Dr. Mazen I. Bedri M.D.
Plastic Surgeon1625 N George Mason Dr Suite 324 Arlington VA, 22205
Newsletter Articles Where Do You Go When You Have Breast Cancer? Breast Cancer Surgery: All the Options, All the Specialists, All in One Place Specializing in the most advanced techniques of breast reconstruction ...
- Johns Hopkins University 2003 Diversity Leadership Recognition Award
- Johns Hopkins Hospital 2005 Service Excellence Award
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Johns Hopkins University Affiliated Hospitals 2010
- Plastic Surgery, Aesthetic Surgery and Breast Reco, Mercy Medical Center, Baltimore, MD USA 2011
Dr. Mazen I. Bedri M.D.'s Practice location
Arlington, VA 22205Get Direction
Baltimore, MD 21287Get Direction
Dr. Mazen I. Bedri M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bedri
- Reasons for Undergoing a Breast Augmentation
One of the leading cosmetic surgery procedures performed in the US is breast augmentation. According to research, approximately 307,000 women received breast implants in 2011. Many of the surgeries were different, and the reasons for the surgeries also varied. The majority of women who decide to...
- What to Expect After a Plastic Surgery
A Brief Introduction to Plastic SurgeryPlastic surgery involves the surgical alteration of one’s body to make it into a different shape or size according to what you may desire. It is a delicate procedure that should be done by qualified surgeons and should be done only when necessary, although...
- Fat May Return After Liposuction
According to a new study published in the journal, Obesity, the fat lost by liposuction — the most popular fat removal cosmetic procedure — returns after the procedure. Researcher Robert H. Eckel, MD, professor of medicine, physiology and biophysics at the University of Colorado Anschutz...
- Alternatives Used to Treat Acne Scars
Dermal FillersDermal fillers are used to improve the appearance of scars that have recessed. Common substances that are used as fillers and injected into the scars include collagen, hyaluronic acid, and fat. However, in order to maintain this look, you need to have injections repeatedly unless you...
- The Mommy Makeover
What is it?A mommy makeover also known as post pregnancy surgery is a surgical procedure carried out mainly in the abdomen and breasts in females to restore their appearance to the one before pregnancy. A traditional mommy makeover procedure includes a tummy tuck, breast augmentation, lift or...
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- Macy Hall, Jr.1310 Southern Avenue Washington DC 20032
- Dr. Roger J. Friedman M.D.11210 Old Georgetown Road North Bethesda Maryland 20852
- Dr. Craig Roger Dufresne M.D., F.A.C.S.8501 Arlington Blvd. Fairfax Virginia 22031
- Dr. Rondi Kathleen Walker MD3301 New Mexico Avenue Northwest Washington DC 20016
- Dr. Robert K. Sigal M.D.1825 Samuel Morse Drive Reston Virginia 20190
- Wendell G Miles Other5530 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815