Dr. Allison Kimball is an internist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Kimball specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Kimball provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Boston University School of Medicine 2014
Dr. Allison Shields Kimball M.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02215Get Direction
Dr. Allison Shields Kimball M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Women Who Smoke Increase Their Risk for Hot Flashes
According to a recent study, women who smoke frequently are prone to more hot flashes during menopause, compared to women who do not smoke at all. Earlier studies suggest that there is a link between smoking and early menopause, in addition to menopause encourages worse symptoms. A recent study that...
- Are Sugar Substitutes Good for Your Health?
Many people who try to lose weight insist on a healthy, balanced diet to shed the pounds they want to lose. Sugar substitutes and artificial sweeteners are a common ingredient in the diet that enables the individual to substitute sugar with these products to help with an effective weight loss. Sugar...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Type 2 Diabetes?
Diabetes comes with a lot of signs, so it is important to recognize the signs and symptoms before it is too late. It's important to see your doctor before the symptoms become severe. Type 2 diabetes symptoms often develop slowly and most people don’t even know it. It is really important to get a...
- Salon Employees Are Exposed to High Levels of Chemicals
According to a new study, Vietnamese nail salon workers are exposed to high levels of chemical that can be harmful for the health. The study published in the American Journal of Public Health shows that these workers are exposed to unsafe levels of toluene, a solvent associated with a number of...
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- Dr. Connie H. Chen MD16 Hayden Avenue Lexington Massachusetts 2421
- Hemangi Sane27 Lanark Road Brighton MA 2135
- John Szymanski192 North Street Danvers Massachusetts 01923
- Dr. Jean S. Bonnet M.D.745 River Street Mattapan Massachusetts 02126
- Dr. Barbara A. Stewart M.D.1400 Centre Street Newton Massachusetts 02459
- Dr. Irina Maysky M.D.645 Central Avenue Needham Heights Massachusetts 2494