Dr. Val Arminio is a Chiropractor practicing in Barnegat, NJ. Dr. Arminio specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Arminio seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Val J Arminio D.C.'s Practice location
Barnegat, NJ 08005Get Direction
Dr. Val J Arminio D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Dr. Albert Campana D.C.492 N Main St Barnegat NJ 08005
- Dr. Barry Henry Rizzo D.C.438 Commons Way Toms River NJ 08755
- Dr. Joseph Scordo D.C.6-B Trolley Square Wilmington DE 19806
- Dr. Kenneth Zammito D.C.442 W Lacey Rd Forked River NJ 08731
- Dr. Joseph Kuna DC332 Route 9 Forked River NJ 08731
- Dr. Armando B. Gonzales D.C.1000 Commons Way Toms River NJ 08755