Dr. Jessica Wiedey Tomberlin D.M.D.
Dentist | General Practice1850 Clement Blvd Nw Hickory NC, 28601
Dr. Jessica Tomberlin is a Dentist practicing in Hickory, NC. Dr. Tomberlin specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Jessica Wiedey Tomberlin D.M.D.'s Practice location
Hickory, NC 28601Get Direction
HICKORY, NC 28602Get Direction
Dr. Jessica Wiedey Tomberlin D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tomberlin
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Dr. Douglas Roger Terry DDS, PA504 Mulberry St Sw Lenoir NC 28645
- Dr. John Wesley Cox DDS420 Harper Avenue Lenoir NC 28645
- Mr. Charles James Goodwin DDS360 9th Ave Dr Ne Hickory NC 28601
- Dr. Mona F Curran DDS1915 W Park Dr North Wilkesboro NC 28659
- Dr. James Boxley Boggs D.D.S.4283 Hickory Blvd Granite Falls NC 28630
- Dr. Steven Joseph Melonakos D.D.S.130 Plantation Ridge Dr Mooresville NC 28117