Dr. Kiprianos S Armenakis MD
Doctor1600 North Federal Highway Pompano Beach FL, 33062
Dr. Kiprianos S. Armenakis, M.D., director of Broward Medical Specialist, offers first-rate skills in internal medicine. Dr. Armenakis received his MD from Universidad Iberoamericana. Following medical ...
Education and Training
Universidad Iberoamericana, Dominican Republic Medicine 2005
- New York Hospital Queens Internal Medicine 2010
Dr. Kiprianos S Armenakis MD's Practice location
Pompano Beach, FL 33062Get Direction
POMPANO BEACH, FL 33062Get Direction
Dr. Kiprianos S Armenakis MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Armenakis
- What Can Cause Shortness of Breath (Dyspnea)?
Shortness of breath is defined as the feeling of inability to breathe normally, hence producing a troublesome sensation. Such breathlessness is a distinct issue in every affected individual. Typically, if in an event of modest labor or any unexpected situation leads to a shortness of breath, it is...
- 9 Tips to Avoid IBS Flare-Ups
If you’re suffering from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), you already understand how disturbing and problematic flare-ups can be. The IBS signs and symptoms can range from abdominal inflation to frequent diarrhea. There are multiple effective strategies for stress management that could truly...
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Mark Steven Bromson M.D.660 Glades Rd Boca Raton FL 33431
- Dr. Jason N Pozner M.D.4800 North Federal Highway Boca Raton FL 33431
- Dr. Jeffrey A Press M.D.7593 Boynton Beach Blvd Boynton Beach FL 33437
- Dr. Steven M Schrager MD1 W Sample Rd Pompano Beach FL 33064
- Dr. Max F Benjamin M.D17913 Nw 7th St Hollywood FL 33029
- Dr. Jose Francisco Castaneda M.D.250 SE 23rd Ave Boynton Beach FL 33435