Dr. Steven Zeidner practices Radiation Oncology in Sylvania, OH. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Zeidner specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Education and Training
Univ of Louisville Sch of Med, Louisville Ky 1969
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Stanford Univ Hosp, Radiation Oncology; Univ Of Chicago Hosps, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Steven Zeidner MD's Practice location
Sylvania, OH 43560Get Direction
Toledo, OH 43623Get Direction
Dr. Steven Zeidner MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- Three-Week Chemotherapy Dosing Reconfirmed as First-Line Treatment of Ovarian Cancer
Chemotherapy as a treatment option for cancer has existed for decades, and has long been the standard of care and first line of treatment for almost all forms of cancer. The term is an umbrella term referring to the use of medicines to halt the growth of cancerous tumors and to kill off cancerous...
- What Specialists Treat Testicular Cancer?
The type of cancer that affected the male sex organs, particularly the male gonads called the testes, was regarded as an incurable condition back in the 70s. Since then, advanced diagnostic tools, exceptional treatment methods, and refined therapies have elevated testicular cancer to the status of a...
- Alternative Treatment for Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer has become a common disease in men, especially those aged from 50 years and above. Having prostate cancer comes with its own effects that no one wants to be part of. Various symptoms accompany an affected prostate gland. Such symptoms may include pain when urinating, high frequency...
- What Is Stage 4 Bladder Cancer?
Stage 4 bladder cancer is a bladder cancer that has spread through the bladder wall. In this stage, cancer has also invaded the lymph nodes, abdominal wall, and other body organs. This type of cancer is also known as "metastatic" bladder cancer.Stage 4 bladder cancer applies to bladder cancer that...
- Cervical Cancer Defined
The cervix connects the uterus and vagina. The endocervix is the part of the cervix that is closest to the uterus while an ectocervix is nearer to the vagina. Most cases of cervical cancer begin in the cell at the transformation zone. This zone is where the two main types of cells in the cervix...
- Dr. Steven J. Rubin MD5200 Harroun Rd Sylvania OH 43560
- Dr. Kara Hertzfeld MD5200 Harroun Rd Sylvania OH 43560
- Dr. Harold A Johnson MD1705 E Broadway Columbia MO 65201
- Dr. Dhaval Parikh MD5200 Harroun Rd Sylvania OH 43560
- Dr. Eric Paul Kielhorn M.D.2160 S 1st Ave # 105-2944 Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Ryan Young Jin MD, PHD4841 Monroe St Toledo OH 43623