Dr. Jill Watson is a family practitioner practicing in U S A F Academy, CO. Dr. Watson specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Watson possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Ok Coll of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 1996
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Integris Bass Baptist Hlth Ctr, Family Medicine
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Dr. Jill L Watson MD's Practice location
U S A F Academy, CO 80840Get Direction
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80910Get Direction
Dr. Jill L Watson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Watson
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Could Pain on Top of the Foot Mean?
The foot comprises flexible structures of soft tissues, muscles, joints, and bones that enable us to stand, walk, and perform other daily movements. However, certain injuries and a number of health conditions can impair the balance and movement of the foot, causing pain and other problems.The pain...
- Natural Remedies for Nasal Congestion
What is a nasal congestion?Cold, flu, and sinus infections are often few of the culprits that lead to sinus and nasal congestion. Most people must have experienced sinus-related pain and pressure in some point of their lives, and often, people tend to recover without taking antibiotics or any other...
- Foods to Avoid If You Have Diarrhea
Diarrhea is a condition characterized by loose or watery stools that occur more than three times a day. Typically, the condition lasts for about two to three days and then resolves on its own. The symptoms of diarrhea include watery stools, bloating, stomach cramps, gas, and nausea.Diarrhea can lead...
- What Is Bacterial Conjunctivitis?
What is bacterial conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the palpebral or bulbar part of the eye. There are many types and many causes of conjunctivitis. One common type is bacterial conjunctivitis, wherein bacteria that infect the eyes spread through direct contact with an infected...
- What is an Exercise-Induced Migraine?
What is an Exercise-Induced Migraine?Exercises have been recommended by many doctors and lifestyle therapists as a healthy way of living. Unfortunately these exercises can have side effects such as migraines.Compromising on fitness is not often a preferred option but oft one chosen due to health...
- Dr. Michelle Marie Klismith M.D.4175 S Alamo Ave Tucson AZ 85707
- Dr. Sheldon Ravin DO155 Printers Pkwy Colorado Springs CO 80910
- Dr. Randall G Hoffman D.O.2960 N Circle Drive Colorado Springs CO 80909
- Dr. Richard A Miller MD5115 Fontaine Blvd Fountain CO 80817
- Dr. Stacey J Porterfield DO410 Benedicta Ave Trinidad CO 81082
- Dr. Laura L Feldman DO730 W Cheyenne Blvd Colorado Springs CO 80905