Dr. Naomi Hanser is an internist practicing in Austin, TX. Dr. Hanser specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Hanser provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Mt Sinai Sch of Med of The City Univ of Ny, New York Ny 1994
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Member Travis County Medical Society
- A Einstein Coll M-Yeshiva U, Internal Medicine
Dr. Naomi J Hanser M.D.'s Practice location
Austin, TX 78722Get Direction
Dr. Naomi J Hanser M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hanser
- The History of Fibromyalgia
IntroductionSome may consider fibromyalgia as a fairly new medical condition, but the truth is, this medical condition has actually existed for more than centuries. The term “fibromyalgia” first came into existence in the year 1976. Since the early 1800s, scientists and physicians have written...
- What are the Risks of Dehydration?
Children and senior citizens are more prone to dehydration, although, the problem may affect individuals in any age group. It is growing concern among health care providers as people are unaware of the complications that may arise out of dehydration or they refuse to take the implications seriously....
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- How Can I Relieve Stress Quickly?
Have you ever felt that you are totally out of focus, out of balance and clearly out of control? Well, that is what stress does. This often happens when you need to think rationally, make an important decision, or communicate effectively to others. Springing back to balance is the key to tackle...
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
- What Are Histamine Blockers and How Do They Work?
What are histamine blockers?Histamine blockers also called as antihistamines are medications that block or reduce histamine to stop the symptoms of allergy. Histamine is a chemical that is released by a type of white blood cell called mast cell in response to allergies or injuries. The cells that...
- Dr. Michael Anthony Romain MD12221 N Mo Pac Expy Austin TX 78758
- Dr. Nikhil Agarwal M.D.1779 E Whitestone Blvd Cedar Park TX 78613
- Dr. Sharon R. McGeeney D.O.7800 SHOAL CREEK BLVD STE 130W AUSTIN TX 78757
- Dr. Steven B Dobberfuhl MD7201 Manchaca Rd Austin TX 78745
- Dr. Alicia Grossmann MD11673 JOLLYVILLE RD AUSTIN TX 78759
- Dr. Anjali S. Nemawarkar MD12221 Mopac Expressway North Austin TX 78758