Dr. Hani Ghazi-birry is an optometrist practicing in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Ghazi-birry specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Ghazi-birry performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Hani S. Ghazi-birry OD's Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78229Get Direction
Dr. Hani S. Ghazi-birry OD's reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- Dr. John K Nguyen O.D.5619 W Loop 1604 N San Antonio TX 78253
- Dr. Nydia Carol Rosillo O.D.14855 Blanco Rd San Antonio TX 78216
- Dr. Minh Van Nguyen O.D.4522 Fredericksburg Rd San Antonio TX 78201
- Dr. Robert Onofre OD15900 La Cantera Pkwy San Antonio TX 78256
- Dr. Rene Altamirano O.D.803 Sw Military Dr San Antonio TX 78221
- Dr. Melanie P Gonzalez-oliva O.D.7703 Floyd Curl Dr San Antonio TX 78229