Dr. Maria Corazon Cerdena MD, FAAP
Pediatrician11 Overlook Rd Suite 170 Summit NJ, 07901
Dr. Maria Cerdena is a pediatrician practicing in Summit, NJ. Dr. Cerdena is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Cerdena diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Cerdena can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Stomach Flu
- Strep Throat
- Atlantic Health (Overlook) Program
Dr. Maria Corazon Cerdena MD, FAAP's Practice location
Summit, NJ 07901Get Direction
Dr. Maria Corazon Cerdena MD, FAAP's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cerdena
- How to Protect Your Child from Getting Head Lice in School
Head lice are grayish insects that feed on human blood extracted from the scalp. Female lice release sticky substances that attach all eggs to specific hair shafts. Eggs are laid a few millimeters from the shaft - an environment that offers the idyllic temperature for incubation.Everyone who comes...
- Hives in Children: Causes and Treatment
Hives is a common skin condition in children. It is characterized by itchy, raised, red and white welts on the skin. The condition is also medically known as urticaria. Hives are not contagious and may last for a few hours or days. However, in some cases, they may last for a few weeks.In this...
- Is the MMR Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
It is natural to be concerned about whether immunization is safe for your child or not. However, doctors recommend getting children immunized because vaccines are thoroughly checked before they are licensed for use. The measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine is the most effective way to protect...
- Autism Assessments Are Male-Centered: Why?
Gender inequality comes in many forms. While there have been large strides in the right direction over the past couple centuries, there is much work to be done as a society. The medical field has their own gender inequality issues with patients. Historically, all health assessments and measurements...
- Autism Parenting: Planning Safety Measures Post-Diagnosis
It can be really scary for a parent to hear about anything that might be wrong with their child. Autism is no exception. It’s one of the most common disorders affecting people from all over the world. No matter how common this disorder is, it still doesn’t make it any easier for a parent to...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Mrs. Kusum Jethwa MD117 Westfield Ave Elizabeth NJ 07208
- Ms. Stephanie B. Bryant M.D.150 55th Street Brooklyn New York 11220
- Dr. Martin L. Cohen M.D.261 James Street Morristown New Jersey 7960
- Dr. Andrzej E. Klos M.D.1327 Willow Ave Hoboken New Jersey 7030
- Dr. Dalia A. Pando MD136 Washington Avenue Belleville New Jersey 7109
- Amy A. John776 Amboy Avenue Edison New Jersey 08837