Dr. Craig Hurovitz is a psychologist practicing in Saint Cloud, MN. Dr. Hurovitz specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Hurovitz evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Hurovitz because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Craig Shawn Hurovitz PSY.D.'s Practice location
Saint Cloud, MN 56303Get Direction
Dr. Craig Shawn Hurovitz PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Teen with Autism Creates a Video Game About Living on the Spectrum
At only seventeen years old, Brad Hennessey has found a way to let others into what it is like to have autism - his new video game, "An Aspie Life."Brad's storyBrad has lived with Asperger's syndrome his whole life, and describes the condition as, "one of the categories on the autism spectrum and...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Can I Prepare for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Trying out cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a decision one can make for himself, but you can get recommendations from someone or from your doctor. Getting started...
- Temple Grandin Teaches How to Move Beyond Labels
Mary Temple Grandin, a professor of animal science at Colorado State University, expert consultant in the livestock industry on animal behavior and Autism spokesperson, was born on August 29th, 1947. She was never officially diagnosed with autism during her childhood or adolescence.Rather, she...
- What Conditions Are Treatable with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Behavioral and cognitive therapies are types of psychotherapies that follow scientific principles in assisting individuals how to change their thoughts, feelings, and behavior. They are practical approaches that aim at solving problems.An anxiety disorder may be present in people who experience...
- Psychotherapy for Multiple Personality Disorder
Multiple personality disorder or currently known as dissociative identity disorder (DID) is a condition where an individual is characterized by two or more personalities. These personalities are distinct and are sometimes called alters. Alters might have different characteristics from the person...
- Dr. Cheryl A Hysjulien PSYD LP1900 Centracare Circle Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Eric Rudrud PH.D.1913 14th St S Saint Cloud MN 56301
- George Petrangelo LP911 18th St N Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Margaret Dwyer Lee PSYD LP1125 6th Street Se Willmar MN 56201
- Susan Hill LP1712 7th Ave S Saint Cloud MN 56301
- Dr. Vincent Miles PSY.D. LP2301 Connecticut Ave S Sartell MN 56377