Dr. Yongmei Cha M.D.
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology200 1st St SW Rochester MN, 55905
Dr. Yongmei Cha is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Rochester, MN. Dr. Cha performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Second Military Med University, Fac Med, Shanghai, China MD
Second Military Medical University 1974
- Heart Disease
- Atrial Flutter
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Arizona) Program
Dr. Yongmei Cha M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. Yongmei Cha M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cha
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Dr. Douglas L Packer M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Sudip Nanda M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Peter A Brady M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Thomas M Munger M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Margaret A Lloyd M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Khawaja A Ammar MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905