Dr. Kathleen Tolin is an audiologist practicing in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Tolin evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Tolin takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Kathleen Tolin AU.D.'s Practice location
Raleigh, NC 27609Get Direction
Kathleen Tolin AU.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments For Pneumonia
More than one million children under the age of five lose their lives because of pneumonia according to research. This figure is higher compared to those who lose their lives as a result of AIDS, malaria or tuberculosis. One would then ask the question, what is this deadly disease that claims so...
- What Is Hemicrania Continua?
IntroductionHemicrania continua is a rare and severe form of daily headaches. It is a continuous headache disorder, which is known to affect more women than men. It is a primary headache disorder, which means that an underlying cause has already been ruled out by carefully examining the medical...
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- Vision Problems in Children
A child’s eyesight develops over time, starting with the ability to see objects 8 to 10 inches from their face. The child's eyesight improves gradually between the ages of 12-weeks-old to 16-weeks-old, to which they are able to see objects from farther away. Vision problems in children arise...
- Judas Priest’s Glenn Tipton Diagnosed With Parkinson’s Disease
Glenn Tipton, who is 70 years old and the infamous lead guitarist of Judas Priest, was diagnosed earlier this year with Parkinson’s disease. This diagnosis has prompted him to step down from the band's oncoming tour, because of how limited he would be in his performance.Glenn Tipton, born October...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Ms. Carla F Forestieri CCC-A3024 New Bern Ave Raleigh NC 27610
- Ms. Ellen Alvarez Frederick M AUD580 Ritchie Hwy Severna Park MD 21146
- Margaret Dillon AU.D.5915 Farrington Rd Chapel Hill NC 27517
- Mr. Justin Edward SchulzDumc 155 Baker House Durham NC 27710
- Mrs. English Rose King AU.D., CCC-A101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27514
- Dr. Laura Ann Sullivan AU.D4601 Glenwood Ave Raleigh NC 27612