Dr. Remia Paduga practices Neuropathology in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Paduga studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Clinical Neurophysiology
Dr. Remia Paduga MD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19141Get Direction
Oceanside, CA 92056Get Direction
CARLSBAD, CA 92011Get Direction
Dr. Remia Paduga MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Paduga
- The Progression of Parkinson's Disease
What happens when you are diagnosed with Parkinson's disease?When a person has Parkinson's disease, for unknown reasons, certain cells are destroyed in parts of the brain stem, predominantly the crescent-shaped cell mass known as substantia nigra which produces the neurotransmitter dopamine. When...
- Can Parkinson's Disease be Identified Early?
What is Parkinson's disease?Parkinson's disease is a progressive disorder that affects certain nerve cells in the brain. It affects the way a person moves over time. Individuals have lived for many years with Parkinson's disease, gradually losing movement of their body as well as their emotions....
- New Simulation Reveals Family Cost of Alzheimer's Disease
Approximately 5 million individuals in the United States suffer from dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, or another type of neurological disorder. Such conditions can be expensive to treat and sadly, the financial burden falls on the patients and their families as opposed to receiving help from...
- What Is Lou Gehrig's Disease?
IntroductionLou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also called as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS. It is a progressive disorder that leads to the loss of voluntary muscle control in the body. This disorder often affects the...
- Is It Possible Extra-Virgin Olive Oil Can Help Preserve Memories?
An increasing number of research studies are turning their attention to the way that diet affects the brain. Studies on gut flora have linked depression and anxiety to the complex system of microorganisms that live in the gastrointestinal tract. Certain fruits and food groups have been found to...
- World War II Veteran's Touching Serenade for His Wife of 75 Years
Edward and Betty’s Story94-year old pianist, Edward Hardy, may have lost several of his memories and skills due to dementia, but he definitely did not lose his ability to play the piano. For his wife Betty, there could not have been a better way to ring in their 75th anniversary than serenading...
- Dr. Ranga Chelva Krishna M.D.1513 Voorhies Ave Brooklyn NY 11235
- Dr. Khatuna Gurgenashvili MD775 Norland Avenue Chambersburg Pennsylvania 17201
- Dr. Christopher C Bradley M.D., PH.D.5401 Old York Rd Philadelphia PA 19141
- William R. Wolfe93 Cooper Road Voorhees New Jersey 08043
- Dr. David Abend D.O.1399 Knightsbridge Rd Mountainside NJ 7092
- Dr. Louis Samuel Pearlstein D.O.3070 Bristol Pike Bensalem PA 19020