Dr. William Roberts is an optometrist practicing in KISSIMMEE, FL. Dr. Roberts specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Roberts performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. William Rafael Roberts O.D.'s Practice location
KISSIMMEE, FL 34744Get Direction
Dr. William Rafael Roberts O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Dr. Michael Salinas O.D.6431 S Chickasaw Trl Orlando FL 32829
- Dr. David A Grubbs O.D.7975 Lake Underhill Rd Orlando FL 32822
- Dr. Maureen G Sawh O.D.4649 Chalfont Dr Orlando FL 32837
- Dr. Amanda C Stebbins O.D.7335 W Sand Lake Rd Orlando FL 32819
- Dr. Jack Jon Mazlin O.D.1338 E Vine St Kissimmee FL 34744
- Dr. Brighid Williams O.D.516 E Jackson St Orlando FL 32801