Dr. Nora Morgenstern is a pathologist practicing in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Morgenstern is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Morgenstern can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Morgenstern may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Univ De Buenos Aires- Fac De Med- Buenos Aires- Argentina 1989
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Cutaneous myoepithelioma with a plexiform pattern of growth: a case report.
- Breast cancer in a case of Shwachman Diamond syndrome.
- Endobronchial ultrasound-guided transbronchial needle aspirate (EBUS-TBNA): a proposal for on-site adequacy criteria.
- Utility of immunocytochemistry in diagnosing leptomeningeal metastases from an intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma.
- Ossifying fibromyxoid tumor of the breast mimicking fibroadenoma: a case report and differential diagnoses.
- Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Thoracic Surgery; U Tx-M D Anderson Cancer C, Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine; U Tx-M D Anderson Cancer C, Selective Pathology; Montefiore M C-H&l Moses Div, Cytopathology; A Einstein Coll M-Yeshiva U, Anatomic And Clinical Patho
Dr. Nora J. Morgenstern MD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Nora J. Morgenstern MD | Pathologist | Cytopathology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Nora J. Morgenstern MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Carlos Cordon-Cardo1468 Madison Avenue New York New York 10029
- Dr. Kenneth R. Ong MD56-45 Main Street Flushing New York 11355
- Nicos Nicolaou43-15 160th St Queens NY 11358
- Dr. Wei Sun M.D.530 1st Avenue New York New York 10016
- Dr. Yvette Tanhehco M.D.20 W Palisade Ave Englewood New Jersey 7631
- Dr. Anthony J. Casino DDS790 New York Avenue Huntington NY 11743