Dr. Susan Fuhr is a psychologist practicing in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Fuhr specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Fuhr evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Fuhr because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Susan Kay Fuhr PH.D.'s Practice location
Knoxville, TN 37902Get Direction
KNOXVILLE, TN 37923Get Direction
Dr. Susan Kay Fuhr PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Do the Symptoms of Autism Differ Between Boys and Girls?
What is Autism?Autism spectrum disorder (ASD, or simply ‘autism’, is a condition characterized by communication challenges, social-interaction difficulties, sensory sensitivities, and restricted or repetitive behavior. Restricted and repetitive behaviors are the most common of these symptoms of...
- Actor with Autism Guest Stars on "The Good Doctor"
Many are watching ABC's new hit "The Good Doctor," which portrays a doctor who has autism spectrum disorder. While the show itself is bringing a lot of awareness into what it's like to have autism, it is making even further progress by having excellent actor, Coby Bird, on the show, who actually has...
- What are the Symptoms of Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a chronic mental disorder characterized by distorted and abnormal understandings and interpretations of reality. This is a severe form of a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks and expresses himself or herself. As the person fails to understand reality, he or she...
- Study Links PTSD from 9/11 to Dementia Cases
9/11 happened almost 17 years ago. And yet, every single American still remembers where they were on that day. Researchers found that rescuers, witnesses and survivors have reported cases of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, or simply PTSD. Sean Clouston, the lead researcher from Stony Brook...
- Josh Duggar: Sex Addiction
The Duggar Family The story about the Duggar family began decades ago on a hot summer day in July 1984, when 19-year-old Jim Bob Duggar and 17-year-old Michelle got married. They were young, enthusiastic, and in love. They couldn’t have dreamed that one day, they will end up on a reality TV show...
- Teen with Autism Creates a Video Game About Living on the Spectrum
At only seventeen years old, Brad Hennessey has found a way to let others into what it is like to have autism - his new video game, "An Aspie Life."Brad's storyBrad has lived with Asperger's syndrome his whole life, and describes the condition as, "one of the categories on the autism spectrum and...
- Dr. Christy Sorrell PH.D.339 High St Maryville TN 37804
- Dr. H abraham Brietstein LIC4006 Sutherland Avenue Knoxville TN 37919
- Frances Lee Palin PHD2018 Western Ave Knoxville TN 37921
- Thomas Torkelson M.A.201 W Springdale Ave Knoxville TN 37917
- Dr. Dianne Jeannine Lemieux PHD1512 Coleman Rd Knoxville TN 37909
- Dr. Elizabeth Anne Mckee PH.D.305 Westfield Dr Knoxville TN 37919