Dr. Rex Kare is a urologist practicing in Edinburg, TX. Dr. Kare specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Good Samaritan Hosp, Urology; Good Samaritan Hosp, General Surgery; Genesys Reg M C-St Joseph Cp, Family Medicine
Dr. Rex B Kare MD's Practice location
Edinburg, TX 78539Get Direction
Dr. Rex B Kare MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Blood to Appear in Urine?
The kidneys empty waste into the ureters, two tube-like structures that connect to the urinary bladder where urine is stored temporarily before being ejected through the urethra. At the junction of the urinary bladder and urethra, the prostate gland empties seminal fluid into the urethral cavity....
- When Should I Get Checked for Prostate Cancer?
Prostate cancer is more likely to occur in men aged between forty and seventy years old. It is, therefore, important that you should always be on alert in case any symptoms begin to show. This prompts a visit to the doctor within the quickest possible time.Deciding on whether or not to be screened...
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- What is a Cystoscopy?
In cystoscopy, a slender, flexible or rigid tube (cystoscope) with a lighted camera at its tip is positioned inside the urinary bladder. The device is lubricated and gently slid inside the bladder through the urethral opening in the penis under anesthesia. The procedure enables the urologist to...
- What Causes Kidney Stones? How to Prevent and Treat Kidney Stones
Kidney stones are also known as renal calculi. The occurrence of kidney stones is known as nephrolithiasis. Kidney stones in the urinary tract lead to a condition known as ureterolithiasis. Kidney stones are seen as a common occurrence in the medical world. One in twenty people tend to suffer from...
- What Can Cause Blood in Urine (Without an Infection)?
Blood in urine is a symptom that does not typically appear on its own, and is generally a sign of an underlying problem. It is important to understand that the cause of blood in urine is not always infection. There are multiple causes for this, some more serious than others. Possible causes of blood...
- Dr. Michael Y Seiba M.D.512 E Dove Ave Mcallen TX 78504
- Dr. Stylianos Sideris MD1330 E 6th St Weslaco TX 78596
- Dr. Alexander J Feigl MD110 E Savannah Ave Mcallen TX 78503
- Dr. Ricardo G Del villar MD110 E Savannah Ave Mcallen TX 78503
- Dr. Henry E Ruiz MD110 E Savannah Ave Mcallen TX 78503
- Dr. Roger J Vitko MD110 E Savannah Ave Mcallen TX 78503