Dr. Ethan Ron Wiesler MD
Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery505 Parnassus Ave # M-1202 San Francisco CA, 94143
Dr. Ethan Wiesler is a hand surgeon practicing in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Wiesler specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Surgery of the Hand
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Surgery of the Hand- 2003
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- 2002
- Ultrasound of nerve and muscle.
- Lipofibromatous hamartoma of the median nerve: case presentation of MRI, ultrasound, electrodiagnostic, histologic, and surgical findings.
- Golf injuries of the upper extremity.
- Pediatric scaphoid nonunion.
- Wrist arthroscopy.
- Ultrasound in the diagnosis of a median neuropathy in the forearm: case report.
- Sonography and electrodiagnosis in carpal tunnel syndrome diagnosis, an analysis of the literature.
- Pronator quadratus space and compartment syndrome after low-energy fracture of the distal radius: a case report.
- Pediatric scaphoid fractures.
- Attrition tendinitis of long head of biceps brachii in relation to humeral head osteonecrosis: case report.
- Dissatisfaction after trapezial-metacarpal arthroplasty.
- Nonspecific wrist pain in gymnasts and cheerleaders.
- Randomized comparison of volar locking plates and intramedullary nails for unstable distal radius fractures.
- Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Department of Ort 2002 Faculty Teaching Award
- 2006 Poster Exhibit Award Clinical Pearl, American Society for Surgery of
- Greek Helenic Orthopaedic 2009 Greek Helenic Orthopaedic Society Award
- American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic 2009 President's Research Initiative Award
- Shoulder Replacement
- Member North Carolina Orthopaedic Association
- Member International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- Member Southeastern Hand Club
- Member American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Member North Carolina Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Member American Medical Association
- Member North Carolina Medical Society
- Member Int'l Soc Arthro Knee Surg Ort
- Member NC Soc for Surg of the Hand
- Member North Carolina Orthopedic Assn
- Member Southern Medical Association
- Member Southern Orthopedic Assn
- Member Am Medical Assn
- Member Am Soc Of Surgery Of The Hand
- Member AO North America
- Fellow American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Wake Forest U Baptist Med Ctr, Hand Surgery-Orthopedic Surgery; Wake Forest U Baptist Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery
- Wake Forest University Baptist Med Center
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center 1999
- Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Hand and Upper Extremity, NC, USA 2000
- Orthopaedic Surgery, WFUSM Affiliated Hsps 2000
Dr. Ethan Ron Wiesler MD's Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94143Get Direction
WINSTON SALEM, NC 27157Get Direction
Dr. Ethan Ron Wiesler MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wiesler
- Health Benefits of a Deep Tissue Massage
Stress caused by physical and psychological factors has been known to be relieved by massages for over thousands of years around the world. These days, research studies continue to show that massage therapies are effective methods of treating common health issues, such as lower back pain, arthritis,...
- The Impact Marijuana Can Have on Type 2 Diabetes Patients
Now more than ever, citizens across the nation and the world have begun to ponder the potential benefits of marijuana. As the drug has been classified as a schedule 1 within the United States, research surrounding any potential benefits had been slowed. With a growing interest in the proposed...
- Treatments for Type 2 Diabetes
There are many ways that you can treat type 2 diabetes. The ultimate aim is to keep the blood glucose levels to normal or near normal. Of course, one of the obvious way is to make sure that you live a healthy and productive life. Type 2 diabetes is caused mostly from obesity and lack of exercise. So...
- Colon Cancer: What You Should Know
Colon Cancer is a type of cancer that can develop anywhere in the colon. It can also be referred as bowel or rectal cancer depending on the area where it had spread. Cancer may also start in the small intestine but these cases are rare.Most cases of colon cancer first occur in the inner-lining of...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Dr. Lisa L. Lattanza MD1701 Divisadero Street San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Michael Prados MD400 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Zhongyu J Li MD505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Christopher John Tuohy MD505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Ivo Alexander Pestana M.D.505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Michael James Terry M.D.505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143