Dr. Bryan Struck practices Geriatric Medicine in Oklahoma City, OK. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Struck works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Education and Training
University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston 1995
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Minimizing physical restraints in acute care.
- Effect of a mandatory geriatric medicine clerkship on third-year students.
- Development and evaluation of a longitudinal Case Based Learning (CBL) experience for a geriatric medicine rotation.
- Pressure ulcers and endothelial dysfunction: is there a link?
- Wavelet analysis of sacral skin blood flow oscillations to assess soft tissue viability in older adults.
- Multifractal analysis of nonlinear complexity of sacral skin blood flow oscillations in older adults.
- Statistical evaluation of ecosystem properties influencing the uptake of As, Cd,
Dr. Bryan D Struck MD's Practice location
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73117Get Direction
Oklahoma City, OK 73104Get Direction
Dr. Bryan D Struck MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- Can You Get Nauseated from Being Dehydrated?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by not so severe dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs,...
- How to Prevent Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis is caused by an autoimmune disorder. There is no specific reason for this disarray in the immune system, and this is why it is difficult to list preventive measures. However, there are some ways to reduce the chances of occurrence of rheumatoid arthritis. Moreover, there are...
- How is Lung Cancer Diagnosed?
Lung Cancer is one of the most common and serious forms of cancers in the world. In fact, it is also one of the leading causes of cancer deaths for both men and women. This form of cancer is known to mainly affect older people, primarily those in their seventies. Smoking has been identified as one...
- Antidepressants for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s disease affects people of ages 55-75, although it may affect younger people, too. Parkinson's disease is a neurological disorder. This disease affects the movement of muscles, their control, and balance.Symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease...
- Is Osteoporosis Preventable?
The word "osteoporosis" means "porous bone", and it occurs when bones become weak due to loss of minerals. Thus, the affected bones become more prone to break compared to the healthy bones.Bones are made up of different minerals, and calcium is one of those main minerals. It strengthens the bones...
- Dr. Karen M Ross MD825 Ne 10th St Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Migy K Mathew MD921 Ne 13th St Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Muhammad Firdaus M.D.14916 Salem Creek Rd Edmond OK 73013
- Dr. Panayiotis Diomedes Tsitouras M.D.2222 E Highland Ave Phoenix AZ 85016
- Dr. Kimberly Kay Porter M.D.921 Ne 13th St Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Robert C Salinas MD900 Ne 10th St Oklahoma City OK 73104