Dr. Thomas Toth is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Toth specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Toth can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Toth can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Mo-Kansas City Sch of Med, Kansas City Mo 1986
University of Pennsylvania, PA 1986
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG- Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility
- Boston Super Doctors 2011
- 1985-Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Eastern Va Med Sch, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Brigham and Women's Hospital 1987
- Eastern Virginia Medical School Program
- Norfolk General Hospital Jones Institute for Reproductive Medicine
- Jones Inst Reproductive Med, VA, Fellow 1990
Dr. Thomas Louis Toth MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02114Get Direction
Dr. Thomas Louis Toth MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Gestational Diabetes?
Gestational diabetes is one of the biggest fears of a pregnant woman. There are chances of birth defects among children who are born to mothers with untreated gestational diabetes.So the question is, 'Can you have a healthy baby though you have gestational diabetes?'The answer is yes. You can have a...
- Can Bisphosphonates Stop Breast Cancer from Spreading to Bones?
Two years ago, at the age of 44, Susan Leonard was diagnosed with stage II breast cancer – a disease that affects over 260,000 American women on an annual basis. In order to keep her cancer from recurring, she had to undergo countless treatments, including chemotherapy, hormone therapy, a double...
- Freezing and Cauterization of Genital Warts
Genital warts may appear in/around the anus, in the pubic area and or in the vagina. They appear like pink or red growth in or around the sex organs. They often appear in clusters of 3-4.They may grow and spread rapidly. They are usually painless but sometimes might cause mild pain, itching and...
- Treatments for Endometriosis
Endometriosis is a serious condition that, unfortunately, has no known cure. This condition is difficult to treat and the treatments usually aim to ease the symptoms. Usually, the treatments are given for the following reasons:Pain relief, most often your doctor would prescribe a series of pain...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- What Are the Treatments for Fibroids?
In most cases, fibroids will not show clear symptoms. However, if you suspect that you have fibroids, go and see your doctor immediately. He/she will recommend the best treatment option to counter your fibroids. Before administering any treatment, your doctor will consider the following things:...
- Dr. Ruth C Fretts MD230 Worcester St Wellesley Hills MA 02481
- Dr. Diana Rodriguez M.D.736 Cambridge St Brighton MA 02135
- Dr. Juan Pablo Richiusa M.D.260 Cochituate Road Framingham Massachusetts 01701
- Dr. Anjan K Chaudhury M.D.1180 Beacon street Brookline Ma 02446
- Dr. Lekha S. Hota MD725 Concord Avenue Cambridge Massachusetts 02138
- Dr. Alison E. Zimon M.D.2300 Crown Colony Dr Quincy MA 02169