Dr. Robert Schneider is a psychiatrist practicing in Richmond, VA. Dr. Schneider is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Schneider diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Schneider may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Schneider treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Use of a hydro-pool system to recover horses after general anesthesia: 60 cases.
- Septic arthritis and granulomatous synovitis caused by infection with Mycobacterium avium complex in a horse.
- Comparison of three methods for arthrodesis of the distal intertarsal and tarsometatarsal joints in horses.
- Arthrodesis techniques in horses.
- Detection of an epidermoid cyst in the foot of a horse by use of magnetic resonance imaging.
- Evaluation of an arthroscopic approach for transection of the equine collateral sesamoidean ligament.
- Intrathecal deep digital flexor tenectomy for treatment of septic tendonitis/tenosynovitis in four horses.
- Desmotomy of the accessory ligament of the deep digital flexor tendon in the
- MRI findings in 232 horses with lameness localized to the metacarpo(tarso)phalangeal region and without a radiographic diagnosis.
- Response to injection of the navicular bursa with corticosteroid and hyaluronan following high-field magnetic resonance imaging in horses with signs of navicular syndrome: 101 cases (2000-2008).
- Clinical outcome after intra-articular administration of bone marrow derived mesenchymal stem cells in 33 horses with stifle injury.
- Medical treatment of horses with deep digital flexor tendon injuries diagnosed with high-field-strength magnetic resonance imaging: 118 cases (2000-2010).
- Evaluation of a New Surgical Treatment for Equine Hind Limb Proximal Suspensory Desmitis.
- Duke Univ Med Ctr, Psychiatry; Emory Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine; Emory Univ Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Robert K Schneider M.D.'s Practice location
Richmond, VA 23298Get Direction
Dr. Robert K Schneider M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Mothers With Depression can Affect Their Children's Sleeping Patterns
A study published in the journal, Child Development, suggests that mothers who show signs of depression, or mothers who are depressed, are more likely to disrupt sleeping routine of their baby. In this study, researchers monitored mothers throughout the night, while they tended to their children....
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- How to Cope with Your Depression
After being diagnosed with depression, it is important to learn how to cope with it and not fall into despair, as this could lead to severe consequences. Take the prescribed medicationAntidepressants may be prescribed to help improve your mood and enable you to return to your regular activities....
- How Common is Binge-Eating Disorder?
Individuals with Binge eating disorder (BED) experience episodes of binge eating or excess eating. They may also skip meals constantly, but they will not purge after binges. Although not always, the condition can eventually cause significant weight gain. Most people with BED try to hide their binge...
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training?
What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?It is your own way of discussing:...
- Are Stimulants Good for My Child?
Most parents whose children suffer from the attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) reject the consumption of caffeinated drinks. They often think that such drinks could worsen their children’s symptoms. So why do medical doctors prescribe sedatives to kids experiencing severe ADHD...
- Dr. Padmini Balasankar-Atri MD2008 Bremo Rd Richmond VA 23226
- Anna Maria Zita Moldovan10299 Woodman Road Glen Allen Virginia 23060
- Miriam K. Pizzani5855 Bremo Road Richmond Virginia 23226
- Dr. Bruce Robert Stevens MD15521 Midlothian Turnpike Midlothian VA 23113
- Dr. John C Lee M.D.2006 Bremo Rd Richmond VA 23226
- Ifeyinwa Ngozi Utah MBBS1201 BROAD ROCK BLVD RICHMOND VA 23214