Dr. Lucianna Trujillo is a pediatrician practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Trujillo is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Trujillo diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Trujillo can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Lucianna Trujillo Other's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87105Get Direction
Lucianna Trujillo Other's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Trujillo
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- Why We Should Not Define Autism in Terms of ‘Deficits’
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. It is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and repetitive behaviors. These challenges involve impairments in social reciprocity and in the use of verbal and...
- What Is the Babinski Reflex?
Reflexes Seen in NewbornsMuch of a baby's activity during the first few weeks of life is reflexive. When you put your finger in your baby's mouth, your baby would automatically suck on it by reflex. Your baby would not think of what to do but rather respond according to reflexes. When exposed to a...
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- Autism Assessments Are Male-Centered: Why?
Gender inequality comes in many forms. While there have been large strides in the right direction over the past couple centuries, there is much work to be done as a society. The medical field has their own gender inequality issues with patients. Historically, all health assessments and measurements...
- Dr. Leslie Ward MD5150 Journal Center Blvd North East Albuquerque New Mexico 87109
- Dr. Jurgen H. Upplegger MD4233 Montgomery Blvd NE Albuquerque New Mexico 87109
- Dr. Carl Tapia MD6701 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Casandra Elise Millea M.D.1100 Central Ave SE Albuquerque NM 87106
- Dr. Guy David Crocetti M.D.9201 Montgomery Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87111
- Dr. Carla Bloedel-clark MD5150 Journal Center Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87109