Dr. Londa Jozwowski is a Chiropractor practicing in Waterford, WI. Dr. Jozwowski specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Jozwowski seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Londa Jozwowski D.C.'s Practice location
Waterford, WI 53185Get Direction
PLYMOUTH, WI 53073Get Direction
Londa Jozwowski D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Dr. Kelly G. Worth DC, FIACN, DACAN6211 Durand Avenue Racine Wisconsin 53406
- Dr. Nicholas A. Albert D.C.w188 s7830 Racine Avenue Muskego Wisconsin 53150
- Dr. Virginia M. Arnold DC5516 O State Road 11 Elkhorn Wisconsin 53121
- Dr. Shannon M. Stadler D.C.1452 Genesee Street Delafield Wisconsin 53018
- Dr. Janice Jurack D.C.W188s7830 Racine Ave Muskego WI 53150
- Dr. Luke Joseph Smith D.C.1717 Wood Ridge Ln Burlington WI 53105