Dr. Solomon Yang M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease4300 Alton Rd Suite 2070-A Miami Beach FL, 33140
Dr. Solomon Yang is a cardiologist practicing in Miami Beach, FL. Dr. Yang specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Yang also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Solomon Yang M.D.'s Practice location
Miami Beach, FL 33140Get Direction
TURLOCK, CA 95382Get Direction
Dr. Solomon Yang M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yang
- Calcium Supplements Can Increase Your Risk for Heart Attacks
According to new research, calcium supplements are usually taken by elderly people and post-menopausal women to prevent their bones from thinning. Now, it may increase the risk of a heart attack. Researchers suggest that these drugs should be taken with caution.Some of the earlier studies reported...
- Can Sleep Apnea Cause an Irregular Heartbeat?
There are numerous people who complain about waking up with a fast-beating heart. While a lot think that this isn’t really anything to worry about, there are some studies that may link waking up with an irregular heartbeat to sleep apnea. Sleep apnea happens to be a very common sleeping disorder...
- What Should I Know About Blood Clots?
Blood flows continuously through blood vessels and supplies nutrients and oxygen to different parts of the body. At the site of an injury, a blood clot prevents excess bleeding. Under normal conditions, blood clots are lifesaving. When the clot is formed as a part of normal repair process in the...
- What to Expect After Having an Ablation
After the completion of your catheter ablation operation, the professionals will move you to a separate room while you wait for them to pull out the catheters. After a few hours, they will remove the catheters, and then they will apply pressure on the areas or around the incision to stop or control...
- What is Blood Pressure, and How Is Blood Pressure Lowered?
Modern day lifestyle does come with the risk of certain disease that is a result of everyday stress, poor eating habits, lack of exercise, and so on. While we are all aware of these diseases, we fail to take timely steps to prevent them from happening to us, and, by the time these strike, it is...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- Dr. Rajesh Dhairyawan M.D.7000 SW 97th Ave Miami Florida 33173
- Gino N. Vitiello9299 SW 152nd St Miami Florida 33157
- Dr. Cesar Mario Pellerano MD2999 NE 191st Aventura Florida 33180
- Dr. Kevin Michael Coy MD3801 Biscayne Blvd Miami Florida 33137
- Dr. Raul Alonso M.D.7100 West 20th Avenue Hialeah Florida 33016
- Dr. Juan Carlos Brenes M.D.4300 Alton Road Miami Beach Florida 33140