Kellie Cash is a physical therapist practicing in Brooksville, FL. Kellie Cash specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Kellie Cash can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Kellie Cash will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Kellie Ann Cash P.T.'s Practice location
Brooksville, FL 34601Get Direction
Kellie Ann Cash P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Ice Baths Relieve Sore Muscles
According to a new study ice baths are as effective as compression stockings and stretching to relieve soreness caused by an intense workout. “Ice bath reduced the muscle soreness by 20% and this was equivalent to other popular methods of recovery," says Chris Bleakley, PhD, a researcher at the...
- Holistic Treatments for HIV
An Overview of HIVThe human immunodeficiency virus or HIV can be spread through infected body fluids such as blood, vaginal fluid, rectal fluids, semen and pre-ejaculatory fluids, and breast milk. Most often, the virus is passed through sexual intercourse or sharing of infected injection needles...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?
What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow is a medical condition that is usually accompanied by a variety of symptoms. It is also referred to as lateral epicondylitis. There are people who may experience a few of the symptoms, while others may experience many of all of the...
- Why is it Difficult to Diagnose Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is considered a medical mystery. There is no known cause for fibromyalgia, and it can be very difficult to diagnose and treat. There are no lab tests or imaging that can conclusively identify the illness. Fibromyalgia is a set of symptoms that must be assessed on an individual...
- Miss Erin Lynn Colvis PT12440 Cortez Blvd Brooksville FL 34613
- Julie Wetherill8477 S Suncoast Blvd Homosassa FL 34446
- Sherri M Stone PT2300 E Norvell Bryant Hwy Hernando FL 34442
- Mrs. Nerissa Balagtas-impreso Relampagos P.T.215 Howell Ave Brooksville FL 34601
- Dennis L Baron R.P.T.25910 Blue Jay Pl Wesley Chapel FL 33544
- Mr. Robert Christopher Girandola PT8477 S Suncoast Blvd Homosassa FL 34446