Dr. Mary 'molly' Greene is a psychologist practicing in Charleston, WV. Dr. Greene specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Greene evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Greene because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Mary 'molly' Martha Greene MA's Practice location
Charleston, WV 25304Get Direction
Mary 'molly' Martha Greene MA's reviewsWrite Review
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction: Is It Real?
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is the inability of a man to get or maintain a full erection while performing sexual intercourse. The repeated and consistent problems in erection render a man unfit to engage in sexual activity. The University of Washington in Seattle concludes that 1 in 5 men suffer from...
- Children with Autism Found to Benefit from Art Therapy
Finding a way to treat those with autism spectrum disorder is of the utmost importance for researchers. This especially holds true when it comes to children. With this in mind, a researcher from Florida State University, Theresa Van Lith, began working with art therapists in order to reinvent...
- How To Help Your Loved One Combat Geriatric Depression
Clinical depression is very common in elderly people. While the cause of depression is different depending on the individual, one of the main reasons behind geriatric depression is loneliness. Family members usually focus on the physical health of their elders and deliberately ignore another...
- Depression Leads to Non-Adherence of COPD Medication
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a progressive disease, which currently does not have a cure yet, as modern medicine has not found a way to reverse the damage done to the airways and lungs. For this reason, there is a slow and long-term development of debilitating symptoms. The...
- Is Binge Eating Disorder Hereditary?
Family members and patients of binge eating disorder understand that they have been multiple studies on genetic factors that contribute to eating disorders. Qualified, thorough studies on genetic and environmental risk factors can enlighten family members and patients. Misinterpretations, however,...
- What are the Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder?
Bipolar disorder is a complex mental disorder that leads to uncontrollable mood swings and severe risky behaviors. Otherwise known as manic-depressive disorder, this mental condition is associated with moods that sway between depression and mania. When an individual is not experiencing moods of...
- Mr. Richard Samuel Morgan M.A.4834 Maccorkle Ave Sw Charleston WV 25309
- Ms. Cherie Cowder M.A.1573 Washington St E Charleston WV 25311
- Janice Moss MA200 Elizabeth St Charleston WV 25311
- Dr. Melisa Chelf Sirbu PH.D.3200 Maccorkle Ave Se Charleston WV 25304
- Mr. Douglas W. Fischer M.A.202 Glass Dr Charleston WV 25313
- George Michael Damous M.A., ED.S.218 D St Charleston WV 25303