Dr. Bryan Batch MD
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism1000 Trent Drive Durham NC, 27710
Dr. Bryan Batch practices Endocrinology in Durham, NC. Dr. Batch specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Batch examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 2004
- Boston Medical Center 2004
- Boston Medical Center 2000
- Duke University Medical Center, Endocrinology, NC, USA 2007
- Endocrinology, Duke University Medical Center 2004
Dr. Bryan Batch MD's Practice location
Durham, NC 27710Get Direction
Dr. Bryan Batch MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Batch
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe for Diabetes Patients?
The consumption of sugar has always been something to talk about. It is not healthy, helps people to gain weight, causes diabetes, affects the brain, and other things. But, the biggest problem is people don’t know how to control the amount of sugar they intake. While sugar is something that's very...
- Being Diagnosed with Diabetes
The disease begins with a feeling of increased thirst, urination or unexplained weight changes. These symptoms should warrant a visit to the doctor so as to get your blood sugar tested. If the blood sugar level is more than 200 mg/dL, consider performing a sugar test. If you are unsure of the...
- New Genetic Engineering May Help Diabetes Patients with Obesity
CRISPR genetic engineering has many applications in the medical field and has revolutionized the world of genetic engineering in the last few years because it allows for very specific alteration in the DNA of human, plants and lower animal forms much faster than was previously possible.What is...
- Can Aspirin Lower the Risk of Diabetes?
Diabetes alone already brings so many difficulties, not only to the person that has it but also to the family of the patient. The high blood sugar levels happening when a person has diabetes is because of insufficient insulin production or the cells that are not responding well to insulin. The most...
- Five Type 2 Diabetes Risk Factors to Watch
A study published in the New England Journal of Medicine concluded that health problems and early death rates could be lowered by controlling at least five known risk considerations for type 2 diabetes. ...
- Remembering Mary Tyler Moore: One Year Later
While some people are having a hard time fighting chronic diseases, like diabetes, some are quite successful in keeping the symptoms at bay to have a quality life. One celebrity who had type 1 diabetes is American actress, Mary Tyler Moore.She served as an inspiration to many type 1 diabetes...
- Dr. Julie L Sharpless MD101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Tracy M Black M.D.4220 N Roxboro St Durham NC 27704
- Dr. Elizabeth H Harris M.D.4501 Cameron Valley Pkwy Charlotte NC 28211
- Dr. Glenn Stall MD2709 Blue Ridge Rd Raleigh NC 27607
- Dr. Nicole Elise Jelesoff MDDumc 3973 Durham NC 27710
- Dr. Jyothi P Rao MDDuke University Medical Ctr Durham NC 27710