Dr. Ngoc Tuan Nguyen M.D.
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology10362 Garvey Ave South El Monte CA, 91733
Dr. Ngoc Nguyen is a cardiologist practicing in South El Monte, CA. Dr. Nguyen specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Nguyen also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Temple Univ Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1998
Temple University School of Medicine 1998
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Abnormal Gait
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Ca Irvine Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Univ Ca Irvine Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Program
Dr. Ngoc Tuan Nguyen M.D.'s Practice location
South El Monte, CA 91733Get Direction
Dr. Ngoc Tuan Nguyen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nguyen
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- What Is Right-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?
What Is Right-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?Heart failure is called by other names, such as congestive heart failure (CHF), cardiac failure, left-sided heart failure, and right-sided heart failure.The heart is an organ that pumps blood to various parts of the body and is a little larger than...
- What Are the Triggers of Atrial Fibrillation?
What are the Triggers of Atrial Fibrillation?Atrial fibrillation (A-Fib) is a condition that affects the upper chambers of the heart, also known as the atria.In a healthy human heart, the electrical impulses pass through the atria through a contraction to the ventricles and fibers to complete a...
- What are the Methods to Lower Cholesterol Levels?
Worried about your cholesterol and triglyceride levels? Planning to take another blood test to check on your cholesterol levels? Did you get a warning from your physician regarding elevated levels of triglycerides and LDL (low density lipoproteins, the ‘bad’ cholesterol) cholesterol in your...
- Hydrochlorothiazide and Diabetes
DiabetesInsulin is a hormone that is secreted by the pancreas. Diabetes can develop when the pancreas stops secreting insulin or when the body becomes resistant to insulin. The most common type of diabetes is type 2 diabetes.According to the American Diabetes Association, more than 25 million people...
- Nuts and your heart: Eating nuts for heart health
Whether roasted or raw, walnuts are the best nuts and have an abundance of heart healthy nutrients. In a recent study, researchers compared the amount of polyphenols — the powerful antioxidants — in nine types of roasted and raw nuts. They also measured the amount of these antioxidants in two...
- Dr. Milton Perry Smith M.D.630 South Raymond Avenue Pasadena California 91105
- Dr. Osamah Amin el-Attar M.D.1234 North Vermont Avenue Los Angeles California 90029
- Dr. Jaime D. Moriguchi MD8536 Wishire Blvd Beverly Hills California 90211
- Dr. Winfried Waider MD2898 Linden Ave Long Beach California 90806
- Dr. Gerald M. Pohost MD9777 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills California 90212
- Dr. Jerry Floro M.D.11480 Bookshire Avenue Downey California 90241