Naveen Krishne Gowda M.D
Radiologist | Diagnostic Radiology420 Delaware St Se Room B-211 Mayo, Mmc Minneapolis MN, 55455
Dr. Naveen Gowda is the newest member of CRL's Interventional Radiology team, and will work at St. Luke's Hospital in Duluth, MN. Dr. Gowda completed his residency training in Diagnostic Radiology at ...
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Micronutrient content of certain tropical conventional and unconventional feed resources of Southern India.
- Technetium-99m-L,L-ethylenedicysteine renal scan as a single-modality
- Does cerebral perfusion improve following CSF diversion in pediatric hydrocephalus? A prospective study using 99mTc ECD single photon emission computed tomography.
- Is medial temporal injury responsible for pediatric postconcussion syndrome? A prospective controlled study with single-photon emission computerized tomography.
- Technetium Tc-99m ethyl cysteinate dimer brain single-photon emission CT in mild traumatic brain injury: a prospective study.
- Have cranio-vertebral junction anomalies been overlooked as a cause of vertebro-basilar insufficiency?
- 'Rim sign' in liver abscesses.
- Effect of copper- and zinc-methionine supplementation on bioavailability, mineral status and tissue concentrations of copper and zinc in ewes.
- Effect of super dosing of phytase on growth performance, ileal digestibility and bone characteristics in broilers fed corn-soya-based diets.
- Boron influences immune and antioxidant responses by modulating hepatic superoxide dismutase activity under calcium deficit abiotic stress in Wistar rats.
- Influence of boron supplementation on performance, immunity and antioxidant status of lambs fed diets with or without adequate level of calcium.
- University of Minnesota Affiliated Hospitals
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Vascular & Interventional Radiology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN - AND - Thoracoabdominal Imaging, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
Naveen Krishne Gowda M.D's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55455Get Direction
EDINA, MN 55439Get Direction
Naveen Krishne Gowda M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gowda
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Huseyin G. Tore M.D.420 Delaware Street Southeast Minneapolis Minnesota 55455
- Josser E. Delgado M.D.1736 Hartford Avenue Saint Paul Minnesota 55116
- Neeraj B. Chepuri M.D.1221 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis Minnesota 55403
- Lisa J Schneider M.D.1221 Nicollet Ave Minneapolis MN 55403
- Stephanie Terezakis MD401 North Broadway Baltimore MD 21231
- Tanya Jaitley Rath M.D.1221 Nicollet Ave Minneapolis MN 55403