Dr. James Nolan is a psychologist practicing in SANTA FE, NM. Dr. Nolan specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Nolan evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Nolan because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- G350 of Escherichia coli RNase P RNA contributes to Mg2+ binding near the active site of the enzyme.
- Genetic diversity among five T4-like bacteriophages.
- Plasticity of the gene functions for DNA replication in the T4-like phages.
- Genomes of the T4-related bacteriophages as windows on microbial genome evolution.
James M Nolan LPCC's Practice location
SANTA FE, NM 87507Get Direction
James M Nolan LPCC's reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Anxiety Disorders You Should Know About
Everyone feels anxious from time to time, but chronic anxiety can adversely impact the quality of your life. While in moderation, anxiety is not a bad thing, but when it becomes intense, it can have serious consequences on your physical health too. Everyone experiences anxiety differently. Some have...
- Teen with Autism Creates a Video Game About Living on the Spectrum
At only seventeen years old, Brad Hennessey has found a way to let others into what it is like to have autism - his new video game, "An Aspie Life."Brad's storyBrad has lived with Asperger's syndrome his whole life, and describes the condition as, "one of the categories on the autism spectrum and...
- How Music Therapy Benefits Autism
At some point in their lives, most people feel distressed by the way others see them. It’s common for others to see people for surface level qualities rather than who they truly are. This can be amplified while living with a condition such as autism. One of the main challenges that people with...
- 10 Celebrities Identified as Pansexual
What is pansexual?Pansexual falls under the umbrella of bisexuality, but it actually reflects people who form a romantic, sexual, emotional, spiritual, or physical attraction to people regardless of their sexual expression and specific gender identity. A pansexual feels that gender is nothing but...
- What Causes Binge Eating Disorder?
It is very normal for anyone to overeat once in a while. However, when you start overeating on a daily basis and it starts getting out of control, it is probably time to visit a doctor and get checked for binge eating disorder. It is basically a medical complication that makes you want to eat all...
- How to Get Your Hormones in Check When You Have Depression
Depression is a mental illness that consumes individuals, leaving them feeling helpless, hopeless, and sometimes useless. It can be caused by life experiences such as loss of a family member or mental trauma in an individual's life.Depression can occur to anyone, and for a vast majority affected,...
- William Player1925 Aspen Dr Santa Fe New Mexico 87505
- Diane R. Thompson1073 Encantado Drive Santa Fe New Mexico 87501
- Dr. Carolyn S Mcginnis PHD415 Se 13th Street Grand Rapids MN 55744
- Dr. Barbara Ann Carter PH.D.24 Condesa Rd Santa Fe NM 87508
- Dr. Caroline B Williams PH.D., M.P.11 Calle Medico Santa Fe NM 87505
- Dr. Susan B Cave PHD2213 Brothers Rd Santa Fe NM 87505