Frances Delaney is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in York, PA. Frances is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Delaney can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Delaney will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- Practices and attitudes towards quality assurance, inspection and accreditation in blood collection establishments in the European community.
- Development assistance to population information activities-- the support of the International Development Research Centre.
- Letters to the editor.
- A computer-based comprehensive bio-data information retrieval system.
Frances Mary Delaney P.T.'s Practice location
York, PA 17402Get Direction
Frances Mary Delaney P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Suicide in Nursing is Very Common
A study published earlier this year, highlighted the fact the medical professionals are at an increased risk of suicide. But even among medical professionals, nurses, particularly female nurses, more than quadruples the suicide rate of other medical professionals and the general population. This has...
- Antidepressants Could Delay Parkinson's Progression
Antidepressants have many uses beyond what their labels may say that they do. Some of the beneficial side effects are well documented and everyone knows about them. But sometimes medications, and not just antidepressants, are prescribed by doctors for off-label usage that is not approved by the FDA....
- What are Fibroids?
What are Fibroids?Fibroids are muscular tumors that grow in a woman's uterine walls. Fibroids are also known as leiomyoma (leye-oh-meye-OH-muh), or myoma. In most cases, these muscular tumors are benign. Fibroids can grow as a single tumor, or develop into multiple tumors in the uterus. They can...
- What Is Pleurisy: Get the Facts
What is pleurisy?The pleural membrane is a very thin membrane that surrounds your lungs. It has two layers:...
- WNBA Player Inspires Others After Battle with Breast Cancer
Tiffany Jackson-Jones grew up near Dallas, Texas. She has always loved the sport of basketball and that has not changed through the years. Growing up she played ball for Duncansville High School, where she was named a WBCA All-American. During her college years at The University of Texas, ESPN named...
- Considering Blephoplasty...Here's What You Need to Know
Blepharoplasty also known as eye lid surgery is a surgical procedure carried out in patients to enhance the appearance of eye lids. It can be performed in the upper eye lid, the lower eye lid or both.Why is blepharoplasty done?Blepharoplasty is done for people who need to enhance the appearance of...
- Marjorie Keely Mowbray MSPT3995 E Market St York PA 17402
- Ms. Amy Flinchbaugh PT1135 Olde W Chocolate Ave Hummelstown PA 17036
- Mrs. Mary Elizabeth Marzulli PT600 Eden Road Lancaster PA 17601
- Carole Sussi Sponaugle P.T.600 Eden Road Lancaster PA 17601
- Shannon Louise Kern PT1686 Deer Ford Way York PA 17408
- Lisa K. Swartz P.T.3995 E Market St York PA 17402