Dr. Agnes M Garami M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease4308 Alton Rd Suite 910 Miami Beach FL, 33140
Dr. Agnes Garami is a cardiologist practicing in Miami Beach, FL. Dr. Garami specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Garami also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ of Miami Sch of Med, Miami Fl 1974
University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine 1974
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Acid Reflux
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr Of Fl, Inc, Cardiovascular Diseases; Mt Sinai Med Ctr Of Fl, Inc, Internal Medicine
- Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida Program
Dr. Agnes M Garami M.D.'s Practice location
Miami Beach, FL 33140Get Direction
Miami Beach, FL 33140Get Direction
Dr. Agnes M Garami M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Garami
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is the Impact of Low Blood Pressure on Health?
Our body has certain parameters to maintain its normal functioning. Blood sugar levels and blood pressure readings are just a couple of screenings that can determine the body's functioning system. While having a high blood pressure is more commonly regarded by most people as dangerous, some people...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- The Human Heart: Function, Chambers, and Location
IntroductionThe human heart is a part of the cardiovascular system that is situated in the middle of the chest between the lungs. Its exact location is slightly positioned to the left and behind the sternum (breastbone). The size of the heart is approximately the size of your fist. Its function...
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- Dr. Rajesh Dhairyawan M.D.7000 SW 97th Ave Miami Florida 33173
- Gino N. Vitiello9299 SW 152nd St Miami Florida 33157
- Dr. Cesar Mario Pellerano MD2999 NE 191st Aventura Florida 33180
- Dr. Kevin Michael Coy MD3801 Biscayne Blvd Miami Florida 33137
- Dr. Raul Alonso M.D.7100 West 20th Avenue Hialeah Florida 33016
- Dr. Juan Carlos Brenes M.D.4300 Alton Road Miami Beach Florida 33140