Dr. Razia Sultana is a hospitalist practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Sultana specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Sultana manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Sultana works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Razia Sultana MD PHD's Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30322Get Direction
Seattle, WA 98195Get Direction
AMHERST, NY 14226Get Direction
Razia Sultana MD PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- How is Laser Skin Resurfacing Useful?
Laser resurfacing is a cosmetic procedure that removes layers of the skin, and allows new skin to take its place. The new skin is supposed to look more youthful. In this technique, a short pulsating stream of laser is focused on the uneven skin. It is also known by other names including laser peel,...
- How Is Diabetes Diagnosed?
Are you wondering if you have diabetes? Do you fall in the high-risk category for diabetes? Are you experiencing any of the symptoms of diabetes such as increased thirst, frequent urination, and feeling hungry more than usual? Do you want to confirm if you have diabetes? Checking your blood sugar...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease in which the protective myelin sheath of the nerves is damaged, affecting the transmission of messages to and from the brain and spinal cord. This is a progressive, debilitating disease that results in nerve deterioration which is, unfortunately, an...
- Woman Hits Hole-in-One After Fifth Breast Cancer Operation
Breast cancer patients often find rehabilitation and recovery to be a long, arduous process. It can be hard to get back into a normal routine after going through the countless chemotherapy sessions and surgeries that often come with cancer rehabilitation. One survivor from Old Hickory, Tennessee set...
- 14-Year-Old with Cystic Fibrosis Doesn’t Say ‘Why Me’, Says ‘Why Not Me’?
Because cystic fibrosis affects nearly the entire body, all too many people with this genetic disorder think about their symptoms and outlook then fall into a pit of despair. Not everyone. And certainly not Mae Johnson, a 14 year old girl from Adelaide, Australia.In fact, this enterprising teenager...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Victor A Nwanguma M.D.303 Parkway Dr Ne Atlanta GA 30312
- Dr. Nana Kwadwo Britwum M.D, FHM35 Collier Rd Nw Atlanta GA 30309
- Dr. Sameera Haznath Azad MD677 Church St Ne Marietta GA 30060
- Dr. Olalekan Olaniyi Oluwole MD, MPH720 Westview Dr SW Atlanta GA 30310
- Dr. Christopher Jack malone Knudson MD1365 Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Jimmie Dominic Dancer M.D.35 Collier Rd Nw Atlanta GA 30309