Dr. Mollie Hartwig is a speech language pathologist practicing in PESHTIGO, WI. Dr. Hartwig specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Hartwig evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Hartwig helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mollie Hartwig SLP's Practice location
PESHTIGO, WI 54157Get Direction
Mollie Hartwig SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Ms. Therese P Neri CCC SLP3117 SHORE DRIVE MARINETTE WI 54143
- Mrs. Heather Ann Gromala MA, CCC-SLP903 MAIN AVE CRIVITZ WI 54114
- Brynn Crawley701 WILLOW ST PESHTIGO WI 54157
- Mrs. Katherine Suzanne Vanenkevort SLP831 PINE BEACH ROAD MARINETTE WI 54143
- Lisa M Martin AUD CCCASLP11035 W Forest Home Ave Hales Corners WI 53130
- Andrea Selmser M.A. CCC-SLP3100 SHORE DR MARINETTE WI 54143