Dr. Nancy Reynolds is a physiatrist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Reynolds is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Reynolds focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Reynolds can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Nancy Reynolds OT's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60616Get Direction
Nancy Reynolds OT's reviewsWrite Review
- Reduce the Risk of Osteoporosis
Diets for OsteoporosisThe type of food you eat has a significant impact on your bones. Being informed of the foods that are highly enriched in calcium and vitamin D will always help you in making healthy food choices.If you take a well-balanced diet rich in fruits, vegetables, dairy, and fish,...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- What Is Osteoporosis: Get the Facts
Osteoporosis is a disorder that causes the bones to become brittle resulting in greater susceptibility to falls. It occurs when the bones lose essential minerals like calcium, more rapidly than the body’s ability to replace them, leading to a significant loss of the bone thicknessOsteoporosis Can...
- Sprained Ribs: What You Need to Know
The ribs form a cage-like structure that helps protect the heart and lungs against injuries. There are 24 ribs in the human body with 12 ribs on each side. Rib injuries can affect the lungs or heart if treatment is not given in a timely manner. What is a sprained rib?A sprained rib is also called...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Dr. Santiago Deleon Toledo MD345 East Superior Chicago Illinois 60611
- Dr. Steven G Bardfield MD550 W Ogden Ave Hinsdale IL 60521
- Deepthi S. Saxena215 West Washington Street Chicago Illinois 60606
- Dr. Terry L Nicola M.D., M.S.839 W Roosevelt Rd Chicago IL 60608
- Dr. Silpa Katta M.D.1221 N Highland Ave Aurora IL 60506
- Dr. Joseph Patrick Laluya D.O.5015 W 65th St Chicago IL 60638