Dr. Meredith Grembowicz is a pediatrician practicing in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Grembowicz is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Grembowicz diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Grembowicz can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ga Sch of Med, Augusta Ga 1997
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
- Tulane University Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Meredith Grembowicz MD's Practice location
Dr. Meredith Grembowicz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Grembowicz
- New Studies Look for Signs of Autism Before Birth
For many years medical providers have primarily relied on analyses of a child’s behavior in order to diagnose autism. While the behavioral differences between a child with autism and a neurotypical child are sufficient to provide a diagnosis, it can be a lengthy process. At a young age, behavioral...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- Digestive Health of Children
Kids can be so unpredictable when it comes to eating – they may complain about stomach pain when they are very grumpy, but may keep quiet when they really feel bad. Most children settle into a better eating pattern and the complaints about stomach aches also reduce. Some of these are true warning...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Dr. Christian Lilje MD935 Joseph Street New Orleans Louisiana 70115
- Dr. Alina Olteanu MD, PHD7800 Preston Road Plano Texas 75024
- Dr. Amy Glick MD4901 Veterans Memorial Blvd Metairie LA 70006
- Dr. Emily Brown Vigour MD4225 Lapalco Blvd Marrero LA 70072
- Dr. Hai Nam Nguyen M.D.1221 Amelia St Gretna LA 70053
- Dr. Andrea M Garaudy MD6517 Spanish Fort Blvd New Orleans LA 70124