Kathryn Yeager is a physical therapist practicing in Florence, KY. Kathryn Yeager specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Kathryn Yeager can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Kathryn Yeager will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Kathryn Louise Yeager DPT's Practice location
Florence, KY 41042Get Direction
FLORENCE, KY 41042Get Direction
Kathryn Louise Yeager DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Exercises Prevent Shin Splints?
Shin splints hurt, and if you do not take them seriously, it starts to hurt so much that you have to stop your sport or whatever physical activity you are doing. You will experience pain along the inner aspect of the shin bone, which is initially mild and only present at the end of your exercise or...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Karen Meyer PT2060 Reading Rd Cincinnati OH 45202
- Julie B Jasontek P.T.311 Straight St Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Todd M Brockman PT, MS, DPT13 Oblique St Florence KY 41042
- Christine Rivera-gapuz P.T.5754 Bridgetown Rd Cincinnati OH 45248
- Robert Latz PT, DPT8459 Us Highway 42 # 297f Florence KY 41042
- Ms. Amber Marie Schmid P.T.1132 Riverwalk Ct Hebron KY 41048