We focus on patient education to help you avoid the need for extensive, preventable disease conditions. Our digital dental office is clean, efficient, and involves you in your own care planning process. ...
- General Dentistry
- Sedation Dentistry
- Preventive Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Emergency Dentistry
- Crowns And Bridges
- Dental Veneers
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Laser Dentistry
- Dental Implants
Dr. Madhusudhan Reddy Kasipathy DDS's Practice location
Dr. Madhusudhan Reddy Kasipathy DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Dr. Clementina Perez-West D.D.S.11400 Rockville Pike Rockville Maryland 20852
- Dr. Trung Qui Le D.D.S.9600-I Main Street Fairfax Virginia 22031
- Dr. Dariusz P. Kot DDS11211 Waples Mill Rd Fairfax VA 22030
- Dr. Tara Moshiri D.D.S46090 Lake Center Plaza Sterling Virginia 20165
- Dr. Oscar Aldo Luna D.D.S.410 Pine St SE Vienna Virginia 22180
- Maryam Haeri1145 19th St NW Washington District of Columbia 20036