Dr. Gluck graduated from New York College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2003 and completed his residency in Internal Medicine at New York Hospital Medical Center, Queens, in 2006. He did his fellowship t ...
Education and Training
New York College of Osteopathic Medicine / New York Institute of Technology 2003
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 2007
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease- 2009
- "VLAD": a novel approach to community left ventricular assist device education using an interactive medical simulator.
- Systematic Review of Phosphodiesterase-5 Inhibitor Use in Right Ventricular Failure Following Left Ventricular Assist Device Implantation.
- A Survey of Knowledge and Perspectives of Ventricular Assist Device Therapy: Evaluating the Timing of Advanced Heart Failure Referral.
- Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation as a Bridge to Surgery for Infective Endocarditis Complicated by Aorto-Atrial Fistula and Cardiopulmonary Collapse.
- The Association Between Baseline Left Atrial Volume Index and All-Cause Mortality in Patients with Heart Failure: A Meta-Analysis.
- New York Hospital Queens 2003
- New York Hospital Medical Center - Queens Cardiology 2006
- Columbia University Medical Center Adv. Heart Failure/Heart Transplantation 2009
Dr. Jason Aaron Gluck D.O.'s Practice location
Hartford, CT 06102Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jason Aaron Gluck D.O. | Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jason Aaron Gluck D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gluck
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Ventricular Tachycardia?
Tachycardia refers to rapid heartbeat, with more than 100 beats per minute. When this fast rhythm starts from the lower chambers of the heart (the ventricles) this condition is referred to as ventricular tachycardia. This fast beating heart rate may lead to a condition called ventricular...
- What Are the Warning Signs of Hypertensive Crisis?
High blood pressure or hypertension is a chronic condition that may lead to other complications, including organ damage, gradually over a period of time. The blood pressure may become very high and severe all of a sudden resulting in a condition referred to as hypertensive crisis. Hypertensive...
- Your Stress Can Trigger Another Heart Attack
According to a new study, survivors of a heart attack who get angry easily and are stressed out will have increased chances of another heart attack. In this study, about 50% of the heart attack survivors who had very high scores for anger and stress on the psychological tests had a fatal or...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- How Common is Lupus, and What Does it Look Like?
SymptomsThe affected person may exhibit one or more of the following symptoms. Symptoms are not always consistent, as they may flare up or disappear at any time. ...
- How Do High Cholesterol Levels Affect the Heart?
How Do High Cholesterol Levels Affect the Heart?Cholesterol is not that bad for our body – it has several important functions and is needed in moderate amounts. This compound is required to make new cells in the body, protect neurons, and also produce hormones. But when the amount of cholesterol...
- Dr. Danny Antoine Korkmaz M.D.18 Haynes Street Manchester Connecticut 06040
- Mr. Oliver Diaz M.D.653 Terriville Avenue Bristol Connecticut 6010
- Dr. John Arthur Frazier M.D.123 Maple St Bristol CT 06010
- Dr. Stephen M Franklin MD520 Saybrook Road Middletown CT 06457
- Dr. Kiran Pandey MD520 Saybrook Road Middletown CT 06457
- Dr. Joseph Francis Mitchel D.O.85 Seymour St Hartford CT 06106