Dr. Lakshmi Kaza is a pediatrician practicing in Farmington, MI. Dr. Kaza is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Kaza diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Kaza can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Guntur Medical College 1975
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Pityriasis Rosea
- Umbilical Hernia
- Chldn Hosp Mi
- Children's Hospital of Michigan Program
Dr. Lakshmi Ps Kaza MD's Practice location
Farmington, MI 48334Get Direction
Dr. Lakshmi Ps Kaza MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- Newborn Jaundice Prognosis and Home Remedies
Jaundice is a condition that causes yellowing of the skin and certain parts of the eyes. Your child will be checked for jaundice three days after being born. Nevertheless, you should watch out for any signs of the disorder after your go back home since it can take up to seven days to become...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Dr. Basel Khatib M.D.5728 Schaefer Road Dearborn Michigan 48126
- Dr. Vinay N. Reddy M.D.1000 Oakland Drive Kalamazoo Michigan 4908
- Dr. George L Blum MD31500 Telegraph Rd Franklin MI 48025
- Dr. Jay Eastman M.D.2055 East 14 Mile Road Birmingham Michigan 48009
- Dr. Lorette N. Haddad MD10645 W Warren Ave Dearborn Michigan 48126
- Dr. Rekha Kostecke M.D1550 N Milford Rd Milford MI 48381