Dr. Abel Diaz is an anesthesiologist practicing in Miami, FL. Dr. Diaz ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Diaz also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana,Havana, Cuba 1992
University Of Havana
- Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Anesthesiology
- Jackson Memorial Medical Center (1999-) Find alumni in SOUTH MIAMI Find alumni in HOMESTEAD
Dr. Abel Ernesto Diaz M.D.'s Practice location
Miami, FL 33143Get Direction
Dr. Abel Ernesto Diaz M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Vaginitis
Vaginitis is a condition where there is inflammation in the vagina. It is usually accompanied by a condition of the vulva known as vulvovaginitis. It develops from an infection caused by bacteria, yeast, or the parasite Trichomonas vaginalis. However, it may also result from a chemical or physical...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Javier F. Vilasuso MD7171 North University Drive Tamarac Florida 33321
- Barry Miller1140 Kane Concourse Bay Harbour Island FL 33154
- Amr H. Elmahdy1900 South Treasure Drive Miami Florida 33141
- Jeffrey S. Block7299 Southwest 79th Street Miami Florida 33143
- Dr. Basim Elhabashy MD2001 W 68th St Hialeah FL 33016
- Dr. Christian David Gonzalez M.D.21097 NE 27th Ct Miami FL 33180