Dr. Richard Alan Weintraub MD FACC
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease3200 Northline Ave Suite 250 Greensboro NC, 27408
Dr. Richard Weintraub is a cardiologist practicing in Greensboro, NC. Dr. Weintraub specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Weintraub also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Georgetown Univ Sch of Med, Washington Dc 1970
Georgetown University School of Medicine 1970
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Acid Reflux
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (aaa)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Univ Of Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Richard Alan Weintraub MD FACC's Practice location
Greensboro, NC 27408Get Direction
Dr. Richard Alan Weintraub MD FACC's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Weintraub
- The Human Heart: Function, Chambers, and Location
IntroductionThe human heart is a part of the cardiovascular system that is situated in the middle of the chest between the lungs. Its exact location is slightly positioned to the left and behind the sternum (breastbone). The size of the heart is approximately the size of your fist. Its function...
- Who Should You Call if You Have a Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive heart failure does not indicate that your heart has stopped working; instead what it indicates is that your heart is pumping blood at a slower rate than normal. Because the blood moves through the heart and the body at a much slower rate, the pressure in the heart builds up. Hence, the...
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- Digoxin and Common Brands
Generic Name: DigoxinBrand Names: Cardoxin, Lanoxin, Digitek, LanoxicapsWhat is digoxin?Digoxin is derived from the digitalis plant leaves. It helps in making the heartbeat stronger along with a more regular rhythm pattern. Digoxin is mostly used for treating individuals who suffer from heart...
- Is Rheumatoid Arthritis Associated with Other Medical Conditions?
Have you been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis? If so, there is a possibility that you could be at a higher risk of experiencing further issues with other organs. Because of these risk factors, it is important to look out for any possible symptoms you may be experiencing. These symptoms can vary...
- What are Phytosterols?
Experts are of the opinion that phytosterols improve the body’s ability to lower cholesterol levels. Like other cholesterol-lowering foods, including salmon and oats, phytosterols are supposed to lower the levels of ‘bad’ cholesterol, LDL. Phytosterols, or plant sterols and stanol esters, are...
- Dr. Tim Gollan M.D., PH.D.1225 Huffman Mill Rd Burlington NC 27215
- Dr. Peter Manning Jordan M.D.1002 N Church St Greensboro NC 27401
- Dr. Thomas G Folk M.D.306 Westwood Ave High Point NC 27262
- Dr. Thomas David Stuckey M.D.1126 N Church St Greensboro NC 27401
- Dr. Philip Joseph Nahser M.D.1002 N Church St Greensboro NC 27401
- Dr. Thomas Andrew Kelly M.D. FACC3200 Northline Ave Greensboro NC 27408