Dr. Fredric Harris is a surgical oncologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Harris specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
Education and Training
Universite De Paris-Sud Xi, Orsay MD
Faculte De Medecine Paris-Sud 1976
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- NSLIJ/Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine at Lenox Hill Hospital Program
Dr. Fredric David Harris MD, FACS's Practice location
New York, NY 10029Get Direction
Dr. Fredric David Harris MD, FACS's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Nodular Melanoma?
Melanoma is a serious skin cancer which arises from pigment cells called as melanocytes. An invasive form of melanoma is called nodular melanoma. Nodular melanoma is a serious skin cancer that got its name from the word "nodule", a doctor’s term for a lump as nodular melanoma lesions are shaped...
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- What Is Gastric Cancer: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Gastric cancer, also known as stomach cancer, begins when cancer cells form in the inner lining of the stomach. This disease does not show clear signs and symptoms until it enters the later stages. The cancer may spread from the stomach to essential parts like the liver, lungs, bones, and lymph...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- What is Testicular Cancer: Get the Facts
Testicular cancer is a malignancy that affects the testes, which are the sex glands in men that are responsible for secreting the male sex hormone testosterone and for producing sperm cells that fertilize female eggs to kick start a pregnancy.Prevalence of testicular cancerIn the United States,...
- Dr. Valerie Brutus M.D.47 New Scotland Avenue Albany New York 12208
- Dr. Ogori N. Kalu MD1 Bay Ave Montclair NJ 07042
- Dr. Leah S. Gendler M.D.100 Madison Avenue Morristown New Jersey 07962
- Dr. Maura Reinblatt MD4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Fadi F. Attiyeh M.D.425 W 59th St New York NY 10019
- Dr. Amber Guth M.D.160 E 34th St New York NY 10016