Dr. Frederick Fowler is a psychiatrist practicing in Ione, CA. Dr. Fowler is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Fowler diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Fowler may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Fowler treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
University of California 1963
- San Mateo County Behavioral Health and Recovery Services Program
Dr. Frederick Fowler MD's Practice location
Ione, CA 95640Get Direction
Dr. Frederick Fowler MD's reviewsWrite Review
- St. John's Wort for Depression Treatment
The scientific name of St. John’s wort is Hypericum perforatum, which is a powerful medicinal herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. This herb has been long been used due to its health benefits, especially in relieving depression. Ancient Greek physicians believed that this herb possessed a...
- Can ADHD Be Treated Only with Medication?
Medication alone isn’t enough. Medication for ADHD is not all about seeking the services of a doctor or physician. You need to design mechanisms you can use to tackle the challenges associated with ADHD so that you can lead a more peaceful and productive life. With the most reliable tips, you can...
- What are the Treatment Methods for ADHD?
Reported cases of ADHD have been on the rise lately. In fact, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that as many as 11% of children between the ages of four years old and 17 years old have been diagnosed with ADHD. ADHD is a disease characterized by ongoing patterns of...
- 10 Tips For Managing and Reducing Anxiety
Living with constant and excessive anxiety is not easy. Many people with anxiety struggle every day to find relief, but often fall short. This is because controlling anxiety is a long-term process and cannot be completed overnight. If you truly want to learn to manage your anxiety and regain control...
- Depression Leads to Non-Adherence of COPD Medication
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a progressive disease, which currently does not have a cure yet, as modern medicine has not found a way to reverse the damage done to the airways and lungs. For this reason, there is a slow and long-term development of debilitating symptoms. The...
- Anxiety Increases the Risk of Heart Attack
As men age, their risk of heart attack rises, especially if they are prone to anxiety. In a 12-year study, anxiety was found to increase the risk of heart attack by 30% to 40% in men who are anxious when compared to men who are calmer, irrespective of other personality and risk factors. In this...
- Dr. Richard A. Bermudes M.D.1020 Suncast Ln El Dorado Hills CA 95762
- Dr. Mary ann Barnovitz M.D.1020 Suncast Lane El Dorado Hills CA 95762
- Dr. Carolina Bonilla jacome MD7700 Folsom Blvd Sacramento CA 95826
- Dr. Patricia P Khoo M.D.Rockland Psychiatric Center Orangeburg NY 10962
- Dr. Biju John MDMulecreek State Prison, Highway 104 Ione CA 95640
- Dr. Scott Jeffrey Rose M.D.4001 Highway 104 Ione CA 95640