Dr. Georgina Araoz is an optometrist practicing in Stuart, FL. Dr. Araoz specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Araoz performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Georgina Elena Araoz O.D.'s Practice location
Stuart, FL 34997Get Direction
Dr. Georgina Elena Araoz O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Dr. Louis Martin Lima O.D.600 University Blvd Jupiter FL 33458
- Fabian Bastidas2201 SE Indian St Stuart FL 34997
- Dr. Rina Javier O.D.3076 Nw Federal Hwy Jensen Beach FL 34957
- Dr. Christopher A Frey OD514 Sw Prima Vista Blvd Port Saint Lucie FL 34983
- Dr. Pamela Rose Reekers O.D.1620 N Us Highway 1 Jupiter FL 33469
- Dr. Michael F Carelli O.D.2090 SE Ocean Blvd Stuart FL 34996